[AT] crawfish boil

Bo Hinch bohinch at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 06:02:33 PDT 2013

 OK guys , this is kind of related to our group as the second address shows
my 1912 Bessemer engine run during my annual CRAWFISH boil on March 16th
2013. The first address will take you to the photos of the day . There was
about 110 people in attendance eating 350 lbs of crawfish and 30 lbs. of
fried fish and french fries .It was a HUGE success along with my little
machine shop turned into a sweet shop for the day .Man , what a good time
had by all . P.S. plans have already been made to have a bigger and better
one 3-15-2014 .
Bo Hinch in S/W Louisiana

https://plus.google.com/photos/106411794054857293345/albums/5857147656035790481
?