[AT] Moline Universal Tractor Manual.

joehardy at epix.net joehardy at epix.net
Tue Mar 19 18:46:08 PDT 2013

Hi Barry; What model Carb do you have? Following info is for models: TSX633, TSX650; TSX713; TSX714; TSX878. Recommended float setting is 1/4 inch when measured from nearest face of float to gasket on carb body.Suggested initial adjustment both low & high speed mixture adjustments needles is 1-3/4 to 2 turns open from closed position. First, readjust high speed mixture needle for ok performance under load and engine is warm. Then readjust low speed mixture needle for slow speed operation. I have an I&T shop service manual for most MM tractors so if your carb is something different, let me know. I'm in process of rebuilding a MM335 for the past year and a half and my wife wants it out behind of our house ASAP. Spring is coming (I hope) in NE Pennsylvania so gotta get it running soon. Joe Hardisky  Ryman Farm Dallas, PA