[AT] Summer is here

Richard Fink Sr rfinksr at verizon.net
Thu Mar 14 11:15:15 PDT 2013

Ralph I know what you are saying. The old saying that comes to mind is i
can,t chew gum and walk at the same time. I have seen the videos on some big
farms that they are in tractor but go buy GPS. So if not now it is in the
near future. I don,t know how you can take all looking behind you and
working must have a tough neck.
R Fink
PA