[AT] Summer is here

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 00:11:03 PDT 2013

Summer what is that, haven't had that since 2011. It was a miracle that the
hay dried last year since it was as warmest the few days I cut it and about
this. Last year this time people were cutting apple trees in T-shirt, this
morning 2 F. Not even the dog wanted to get out and pee.
So for the next ten days temperatures between 10 and 30 F and 8 more inces
of Lapponian mould. Well we've only gotten 1.5m so far so let's aim for two
(somewhat more than two yards). I'm so tired of those winters so I haven't
even bothered to get the ski's down from the attic. The only positive is
that I've gotten plenty of tractor time.
Global warming, baah, humbug!

Mattias

www.rodjagard.n.nu