[AT] Summer is here

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Mar 13 16:46:20 PDT 2013

I'm not quite ready for 93 yet Ron.
10% humidity is something very very rare here.
Most of the time if we get down to 40% we think it's low.
One of these days I'm going to get out west and feel that
desert air.  I've been to Las Vegas, Los Angeles and Phoenix
but never got out of the airport.  Just changing planes.
Back in the old days before Homeland Security I did walk out of the
terminal at Dallas Fort Worth for a few minutes so I can say I've been in
Texas.
grins.

Charlie