[AT] Off Topic: Well Drilling

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Mar 13 15:35:53 PDT 2013

Mattias it was in the low 60's here today.  Supposed to be cooler, in the
50's tomorrow
with lows around freezing tonight but the trend is upward now.  I went by a
local
hardware store today and he had all of his early spring garden plants out.
It won't be much longer here.... I hope.   You never know this time of year.
The biggest snow we have had here during my lifetime was the last week in
March.
19 inches over about 36 hours.   I think that was in 1973.  Maybe 74.

Charlie