[AT] OT - Wood chopping clip

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Mar 9 08:52:02 PST 2013

Yeah I agree, the stuff he was splitting and putting in the frames or racks
is what
we would call stove wood like folks used to cut for a wood cook stove.  I
thought
the question was about the match stick size pieces.  I figured it just cut
that up to
show off the machines capabilities but it would work well to split up heart
pine for
kindling.

Fortunately I can still swing a maul but I don't know how much longer I'll
last.  LOL.
With any luck this economy will turn around some and I won't need to burn
wood to
same  money in years to come.

Charlie