[AT] Ford 861

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Tue Mar 5 20:23:04 PST 2013

I don't have any experience with the red belly diesels.  But, the gas
600/800 series tractors are a decent tractor, especially for being a Ford.
I have work on several of them, they are decent tractors.  Back in 1972, my
uncle traded a Ford 840 gas for a new 1972 Ford 4000 3 cylinder diesel.  He
has remarked to me several times that the 840 had more power than the 4000.

Lou