[AT] the next collector trend?

Jim & Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Tue Mar 5 16:55:28 PST 2013

You haven't experienced fun until you go to a garden tractor plowday.
One time we plowed 60 acres in an afternoon.  There were over 100 garden
tractors stretched across the 1/2 mile field at one time.

We now have 3 Jacobsen Chiefs, 2 Cub Cadets, and 5 Case garden
tractors.  All but 3 run.  A 1972 Case 444 is the main workhorse, and
gets used about 50 hours a year mowing and blowing snow.   A 1973 Case
220 with a front loader also gets a lot of use.  The only problem is it
takes a lot of batteries to keep that many tractors running.

Jim