[AT] 224T baler

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Mar 4 20:37:22 PST 2013

I don't know what the capacity would be.  If you run one of these faster
than 60 strokes per minute, you will have problems.  I never have run
one at 540 RPM, more like about 450.  They seem to start having problems
at the higher rpm.  But that is just my opinion.  I run all balers like
that. Sorta like sitting in a rocking chair.  I have sat on a tractor
for 12 hours straight like that.  About 3am, it sure is hard to stay
awake with that regular rhythm, cool night air and the smell of alfalfa
and diesel smoke!!  We had a Massey 50 diesel and a Massey baler.  Later
went to a 440 IH baler I still have.
Cecil in OKla