[AT] 224T baler

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Mon Mar 4 18:05:23 PST 2013

Cecil, what would you estimate hourly capacity at in a large field under
optimal conditions? I would love to have something capable of about 4 bales
minute, but this baler looks a little small for that. We had a big New
Holland once that would bale 7 bales of wheat straw per minute--wish it was
still here!

John