[AT] the next collector trend?

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Mon Mar 4 17:58:32 PST 2013

I believe I saw an ad in the latest issue from you Larry!

The more I think about it, the more really odd mowers I have seen over the
years that are probably long since scrapped. One was a Homelite  that could
have the entire body removed by pulling just a few clip pins. Another was
actually a TINY tractor designed to go between rows for picking produce.  It
was not much larger than a kids pedal tractor.

John