[AT] 3 pt backhoe

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Mar 4 10:55:19 PST 2013

Mike, years back, my uncle cleared and ditched some of his woodland and
turned it
into farm land.  His approach was to buy an old excavator, get his work done
and then
sell it for what he had in it.  Knowing him he got more for it than he paid.
The machine
was old enough that it was a cable rig instead of hydraulic but it got the
job done.  He
was semi-retired and had the time.  You and I think the same although given
Don's situation
maybe he should try it.

One thing about it Don, by the time you are finished with it you won't need
to ask the question!
You'll know... one way or the other... grins.

Charlie