[AT] 3 pt backhoe

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Mar 4 09:31:26 PST 2013

Yep Herb that's about what it amounts too.  They will dig a hole, in time,
if you don't care what it looks like.
The problem is not so much the backhoe it's self.  It is the fact that it is
not rigidly enough connected to the
tractor and the 3 pt hitch is not really designed for attaching a backhoe
and using it in anything more than light use.

Of course if Don can borrow one, I suppose it's worth a try.   Something
about nothing ventured, nothing gained comes to mind.

Charlie