[AT] 3 pt backhoe

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 4 09:22:06 PST 2013

On 3/4/2013 10:48 AM, Herb Metz wrote:
> Yes, it took me double the time (my D-14 vs a bobcat), but I enjoyed
> doing it because my only cost was gasoline. Herb

That is the issue here.  I am retired, spending my day on my projects.
If it takes me twice as long no matter because my wages are cheap though
my wife claims I am expensive to feed.  I also have several other holes
I would like dug and having a backhoe here for several months would take
care of those.

--
Don Bowen           AD0BR
"A man must keep a little back shop where he can be himself without reserve. In solitude alone can he know true freedom."