[AT] Most wore out tractor (long)

Mike mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Jun 16 15:40:12 PDT 2013

Jeez, Carl - I forgot about my '46 Ford 2N (which is what your Ford is
if it really is a 1945 build). Mine was pretty bad when I dragged it
home. It needed new rear tires and one rear wheel, new steering wheel,
rusted sheet metal re-worked, engine overhauled, hydraulic spool valve
freed up, all new wiring, rebuilt generator & regulator, etc. The only
reason I took all the time, money, and effort was because it has a
Howard two speed rear and Sherman auxiliary transmission, giving it 12
speeds forward and four in reverse.

<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/1946_ford_2n/>

Mike