[AT] OT -Massey 255

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 9 16:21:12 PDT 2013

You're just powering the solenoid, so the same as the starting wire or larger.  I had a homemade remote switch, the wires but with some push button switch and a rubber tube to from a handle.  The wire was from the "whatever" drawer :-)

Get power to one, from the battery lead, trace the starting circuit to the solenoid and connect the other wire to that side.  Be careful, the post are probably close enough together the clips could touch, the "redneck" method is to jump with a pair of pliers, but with tranney problems, I wouldn't recommend that to someone else.

Len