[AT] Unusual 2-way J.D. moldboard plow

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Jun 28 11:25:52 PDT 2013

I've seen plows like that.   It's just two left hand plows and 2 right hand
plows mounted side by side on a wheel frame.
Drop one set going one way, turn around and drop the other set going back.
The ones I've seen were only 1 bottom each
way but it must be about the same, just bigger and heavier.

It sure would make a nice museum piece!

Charlie