[AT] Need Help

Dave Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Mon Jun 24 15:12:02 PDT 2013

Hi Dean,
	Someone on the Tractor List gave my name to a fellow from CA who is making the trip to Chi. IL for a car show. (THANKS to whomever that was!) The fellow from CA will haul the JD/B from Montrose, Colorado to Portland IN for $800.00. I think that's a pretty good deal. He would arrive in the Portland IN area on either July 13th or 14th. Now what I need is someone near Portland IN to let the tractor sit at their place for about a week or 10 days. Anyone in the area willing to "baby-sit" a 1939 "B" (powered by a 1927 Economy 7 HP engine) for a bit of time?
	Dave
PS, Should this not work out I'll get in touch with the site you suggest. THANKS!