[AT] Need Help

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Mon Jun 24 10:29:37 PDT 2013

Dave, sorry, can't directly help with the hauling, but if you don't get any
better offers you might try browsing the "Hauling Schedule" ads at
yesterdaystractors.com.   I've gotten pretty good prices there.

(And a tractor, wow!  Very cool.  You're going to have to start packing it
in at the dining table, huh?)

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio