[AT] garden question; potatoes

Richard Fink Sr rfinksr at verizon.net
Sun Jun 23 10:32:08 PDT 2013

The only thing i have had just out right die is the cucumbers.My potatoes is
doing is all i can say. I have trouble now and then with chipmunks chewing
off pepper plants, try to use the ones i see as fertilizer. Last year some
thing got over my chain link fence and ate two heads cabbage. Don,t have a
large garden about 30x 30. It is great living in the country sometimes.
R Fink
PA