[AT] Red Power Roundup?

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sat Jun 22 06:28:23 PDT 2013

    David;

    Go to this site and click on NC to find shows in your state. Looks like
Denton show on Jul 4 weekend is next show.

http://www.farmcollector.com/show-directory/online-listings.aspx#axzz2Wx1i83fM

    RPRU is an annual national event and only held once a year. It is held
in different locations each year. Check the show's websites to see what the
features tractors are.

                            Gene