[AT] JD AR

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Jun 22 07:54:55 PDT 2013

On 6/22/2013 8:14 AM, Tyler Juranek wrote:
> Ralph,
> The most I've ever done with my JD A is pull a hayrack.
> I'd like to plow with it someday, though.
> Good Luck,
> Tyler Juranek

Thanks Tyler, this AR's hard working days are behind it now as it is in
retirement. My uncle gave it a good workout year round as his chore
tractor and blading snow on his driveway all winter as well as belt work.
I'll hopefully get back to work on the wheel today and see how bad the
rust is. These are only 26 inch wheels but still plenty heavy to handle
with the fluid in the tire.

Ralph in Sask.