[AT] John Deere LA110

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Jun 21 18:46:28 PDT 2013

On 6/21/2013 1:37 PM, Len Rugen wrote:
> A retired teacher friend has one of these and I'm trying to help her get it fixed....  It started with a broken belt, which was easy enough, then she wanted me to put a front hub cap back on.  Well, the reason the hubcap was off was because the spindle was worn to where it pushed it off.
>
> I'm trying to find a cheap solution, like a used part, but not having any luck.  Is there a "100 series" or something that has some common parts?  How old are these?  This one looks in good shape, but she does take care of things, but it doesn't look that new.
>
> Thanks

I don't know if it is similar to my JD 111 but mine is at least 20 years
old. Same hood style as the big "30" series tractors of the 1970s.
If you want to see an amateur repair of the front axle pivot on the JD
111, here is a video I made of it for my own future reference.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If2d9bJI7UE

Ralph in Sask.