[AT] John Deere LA110

Gene's Wowway e-mail gwaugh at wowway.com
Fri Jun 21 14:41:47 PDT 2013

I once salvaged an otherwise junk lawn tractor by having one spindle welded
up---I just ground it to fit by hand (well, my retired tool & die
father-in-law ground it).  Certainly was not going to last forever, but made
a quite functional repair.

An on-going ebay search might just do the trick as well; there are always
parts available there---the trick is finding them!

Gene W
Elgin, Illinois USA