[AT] John Deere LA110

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 21 12:37:48 PDT 2013

A retired teacher friend has one of these and I'm trying to help her get it fixed....  It started with a broken belt, which was easy enough, then she wanted me to put a front hub cap back on.  Well, the reason the hubcap was off was because the spindle was worn to where it pushed it off.

I'm trying to find a cheap solution, like a used part, but not having any luck.  Is there a "100 series" or something that has some common parts?  How old are these?  This one looks in good shape, but she does take care of things, but it doesn't look that new.

Thanks

Len Rugen

rugenl at yahoo.com - personal & consulting
rugenl at prairiehome.k12.mo.us Prairie Home R-V Tech Coordinator