[AT] garden question; potatoes

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Tue Jun 18 04:30:26 PDT 2013

??? 4' - 5' long 1" pvc with wick tamped/wired in pipe to prevent coming out
when pipe filled with diluted roundup; wick extends approx 4" beyond pipe;
other end of pipe has wood plug to prevent loss of roundup in case working
end of pipe is held above handle end; wood plug extends approx 1' beyond
pipe and serves as handle.  A longer pipe would permit treatment of hard to
reach weeds. Please correct as necessary.  Herb