[AT] garden question; potatoes

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Mon Jun 17 21:03:03 PDT 2013

Dave, that brings back sad but funny memories of my youth.  After the barn burned, we rented around 40 acres to a local truck farmer. He planted radishes and onions for an early crop, and then planted the whole farm in califlower.  Everything was fine until Indian Summer.  Much of the califlower was still in the field when a freeze hit the area.  A few days later, summer was back, and the whole farm reeked of rotting califlower.  Not pleasant.

Larry