[AT] Test, now antique shows

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Mon Jun 17 11:28:06 PDT 2013

There are always such oddities.  An example - when in college I drove a
'71 Dodge Dart Swinger with 3 speed manual shift on the floor.  I never
have seen another like that one and to my knowledge the shift was
factory.  226 slant six, 3 on the floor, no AC, AM radio and "big as a
whale" in the style of Detroit in the early '70's.

David
NW NC