[AT] Most wore out tractor (long)

Greg Hass ghass at m3isp.com
Sun Jun 16 22:36:17 PDT 2013

In our area these tractors are advertised as "very experienced". WE all
know what that means. The worst tractor we had was a Farmall H that we
bought for $250 just to put on the flat belt to run the silage blower.
It was one of those that you checked the gas and filled it up with oil.
It had no starter; however it crank started easy the first time of the
day. After it was warm; we would put the belt pulley in gear, open the
throttle wide open, then a couple of us would grab the flat belt and run
with it for about 15 feet until the tractor started and walk over to the
wagon and unload the silage. We did this for about 10 years until we
bought a pto powered blower.
                                        Greg Hass