[AT] Test, now antique shows

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Sun Jun 16 22:20:54 PDT 2013

Mattias,
Appreciated your selection of antiques.  The attractive Farmall with
adjustable wide front appears to be an M model, but the circled letter on
front sheet metal indicates an EM model.  Do you know why?
I am of opinion that 1949 or 1950 Chevy station wagon with that nearly all
glass rear end was not standard styling; this appears to be the Nomad
version?    Also, what version had that big splash of chrome down the side?
I like the idea of including tractors and cars/trucks in the same antique
show; a few of the smaller shows in southeast USA do that.  Don’t know about
other regions.
Herb