[AT] Test

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sun Jun 16 14:36:27 PDT 2013

No issues for me but in the area quite a bit of damage and a few people
still without power as of this morning.

We had a group of kids and adult leaders at the local high school for
the week who had to relocate for Thursday night when the school lost
power (about 2 miles as the crow flies from me).  They had been spending
the entire week doing community service type things - some deck
construction and house rehabbing for some who could not do or pay for
having it done.
One group ended up Friday morning cleaning up a trashed yard where they
had been working the day before.  That man lost his chicken coop and a
barn in the storm along with having trees down and blocking his drive.

All this happened in about half an hour total.  We had some wind, some
rain, 5 minutes of dime sized hail and sun once more 20 minutes later.

David
NW NC