[AT] OT -Massey 255

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Jun 9 11:56:54 PDT 2013

Try pulling up on the gearshift as you try to shift it into neutral.
That rais shifts the panetary on the rear of the transmission.  You can
see the planetary when the hydraulic top deck is removed.  You can
unbolt the transmission top deck and rock it over with the steering
wheel and get the shifter back in the rail where it belongs.  When
shifting all MF tractors, always push down on the gearshift.  As they
wear, this will happen if you pull up.  It usually happens when trying
to work shuttling and trying to work fast.  You pull up to get it out of
first and then it misses the rail and you are stuck either in neutral or
in 2 gears....

Cecil in OKla