[AT] NorTrack tractors

Dick Day ddss at telebeep.com
Sun Jun 9 08:33:34 PDT 2013

All, thank you so much for all of the replies and interesting discussions on
the topic of off-brand tractors.

My son needs this mostly to mow is 5 acre "lawn". He has 10 acres, half of
which are a fairly well manicured lawn.   He wants the ability to do some
light loader work (they have horses) so a zero-turn would not do everything
he wants.  A neighbor has several NorTrack tractors and has convinced him he
doesn't need to spend the extra for Deere, NH or the others.  I suggested
that he look for a used name brand small tractor and get a finish mower.  It
sounds like his neighbor is willing to be his local support in the event he
needs some technical help.

I was just curious if anyone had any experience with this brand.

Dick