[AT] NorTrack tractors

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Jun 8 15:01:24 PDT 2013

John,  for a year or two  the Cat Challenger, Agco Allis, Agco White
and MF in the 100 plus wheeled version were all basically the same
tractor built by Fendt I think.  If I remember right that is.
I saw them at the NC Farm show myself one of those years.  All of them were
sitting side by side with their hoods opened.   About the only difference
was
paint and decals.

Charlie