[AT] NorTrack tractors

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Jun 8 13:00:48 PDT 2013

This was back in 2008 or 9, and I do not remember just where in france,
but he said they were making tractors.   Here is a link to all worldwide
Deere works.  click on the World link in the middle of that paragraph
http://www.deere.com/wps/dcom/en_US/corporate/our_company/about_us/worldwide_locations/worldwidelocations.page?%0A%09%09%20%09#European%20Headquarters
Cecil in OKla