[AT] 4200 steering

Howard Fleming hfleming at moosebird.net
Tue Jun 4 10:05:59 PDT 2013

John Deere's 3020 also has the hydraulic steering with no direct
connection.  As long as the engine is running it works very well.

Problem is if the engine stops, you lose both steering AND brakes.
(hopefully not going down a long hill pulling 1 or 2 hay wagons... :o0 )

There is a accumulator in the center console that is supposed to keep
pressure up on the system for such events, but no idea how well (or not)
it worked.

Howard