[AT] Tornadoes, was test from Gilroy, CA

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Jun 3 04:42:05 PDT 2013

They are still looking for 7 people, several are children.  They are in
2 different areas of the city and in 2 different drainage areas.  Some
were found 4 miles from where they jumped into the drainage ditch to
shelter from the tornado.  Both were families who left their house to
get into the ditch, and it appears they were taking the advice of the
news media who were saying if you were in the path of the tornado to get
into a ditch if you had no place to go.....  Of course that was the
advice if you were in your CAR.  One family appears to not understand
English very well, and the other one apears to not understand anything
well at all!!  (-) ( )  Just my $0.02.
These drainage ditches in Oklahoma city can go from a trickle to bank
full in minutes.