[AT] Success!! from Gilroy, Ca

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Mon Jun 3 05:43:43 PDT 2013

By the way, I was in Gilroy selling Vegetables on Saturday at the first
farmers market of the year there. It is amazing how hard it is to connect up
sometimes!I've been at work since 3:30 and my workers started at 5:30,
picking is now under way starting with Spinach, Carrots and Spring Onions as
usual. So far our only summer crops that we are picking are Potatoes,
Nopales, Squash and Purslane. Cucumbers, Melons, Runner and Snap Beans, Corn
(Baby Asian and Sweet), Basil and so many others are still to come.
             Grant Brians
             Hollister,California Vegetable, Fruit and Nuts Farmer