[AT] wisconsin powered tractor

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Jul 31 11:51:58 PDT 2013

On 7/31/2013 1:10 PM, Richard Fink Sr wrote:
> I agree with the sound Ralph. I had some of them when i first got in this
> tractor thing don,t remember even where i got them.
> Ralph what is flax have seen you and others speak of it but don,t think i
> ever saw it.
> R Fink
> PA

Richard, I might have already posted pictures of flax since it is such a
colorful crop when it blooms. Right now is prime time for blooming and
those fields are blue. Here is a pic from 2010 of my Cockshutt 40 parked
on a trail through the blooming flax field that I thought looked pretty
impressive.
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/6489/aj4c.jpg
Flax is a multi purpose grain. Linoleum, linen, and of course edible
flax has real health benefits. I grind my own flax for home made bread.
And as a flax grower of course I encourage everybody to eat more flax. :-)

Ralph in Sask.