[AT] 50 years with the 50

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 11:19:54 PDT 2013

Ralph,

I bought a new pair of 18.4x34 rears for my 560 but it is probably getting
close to 15 years ago now.  I think back then they were under $ three
something each, but they are Firestones. If I remember, new tubes were
around $35.00 each, but maybe more.  I ended up buying three tubes as I
pinched one while mounting the tire.  I see now new Carlisles in that size
are $650.00 each and tubes are near 100.00 each.

Like death and taxes, one can be sure prices will go up.

Charlie V