[AT] wisconsin powered tractor

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Jul 30 11:34:57 PDT 2013

On 7/30/2013 10:04 AM, Richard Fink Sr wrote:
> Ralph i saw a Cletrac oc3 repowered same way couple years back.
> R Fink
> PA

I guess the Wisconsin V4 was a common and readily available replacement
engine at the time. Back in the sixties any self propelled swather
(windrower) had a V4 Wisconsin.
I seem to recall reading on another forum where someone had recently
updated an old McCormick Deering 15-30 tractor with a Wisconsin V4. Kept
all the hood and side panels original so nobody would guess it was
anything less than original. Until you hear that unique V4 exhaust.

Ralph in Sask.