[AT] 50yr w/50

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Mon Jul 29 18:57:36 PDT 2013

I need to take a pic like that myself...  I really  appreaciate  someone
taking time to take the pics.

on June 29 of 1980 my Dad and I went out west to Petersburg,IL to Stevens
Equipment and purchased a 630 JD.   It was kinda my highschool  graduation
present.   I cried as an 11yr old when Dad traded his 720D  for a new 1972
gas 3020  ( one of 64 I am told... to bad we let that  get away too) .

they Delivered the 630w/ 45w loader on July 7th .....  and I had a  blast..
  I still use that tractor--- I mow hay with it with a 6 disc  vicon disc
mower..  ( Spencer has a pic of it in a recent  book)...

We also have a cockshutt 50 running but not useable yet--we are getting old
 here and stuff dont get worked on like it use to.