[AT] 50 years with the 50

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Jul 28 18:35:15 PDT 2013

On 7/28/2013 7:14 PM, Dick Day wrote:
> Very nice. I always enjoy your videos.  What do you use to take your videos?
> Very nice quality.
>
> Dick

Hi Dick, that vid was shot with my newest camera, the Gopro Hero. An
ideal camera for shooting in conditions that might damage an ordinary
camera like my old Canon. The Gopro is inside a protective plastic case
that is claimed to be waterproof as well as dust proof. If it falls off
into dirt or water (or snow) I just brush it off, re-attach the camera
and resume shooting. I've only had it since spring so still learning.
Great little camera.

Ralph in Sask.