[AT] Field O'Beans and Spencer's tractor

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Fri Jul 26 06:21:23 PDT 2013

As I have posted before i am also a fan of the Oliver Row Crop Tractors. I
now have 5 of them. Two Fleetline 77's, One Super 77 (sad but true it needs
a new Final drive case), one Super 88 and one 770. All but the Super 77 are
in regular use, mostly year round.Hopefully I will find a parts tractor soon
for redoing the Super 77. Of the tractors, two are Diesel and the other 3
are Gasoline. They are my favorite cultivating tractors.
         Grant Brians
         Hollister,California vegetable, nuts and fruit farmer
p.s. I just bought a second John Deere - a 2012 JD6430 4WD with creeper
nearly identical to my 2008 unit. I got this one because my workers are now
used to the features of the other one! Those 28 forward gears are actually
useful sometimes. The Olivers all are 6F-2R transmissions and they are great
except for REALLY slow or fast operation.