[AT] Shop Traditions

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Thu Jul 25 19:16:58 PDT 2013

No so much with the rituals, but I reach for my dad's oil can instead of my newer, nicer one.   I have some his tools and I still reach for those too, even when an exact copy of mine is available closer.   I don't even think about it consciously.  At least not until its in my hand and think about him....

It's funny you mention it because I just used his oil can to help cut a thread with a die this past weekend and thought about this very subject.

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone