[AT] Field O'Beans and Spencer's tractor

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Thu Jul 25 16:07:50 PDT 2013

John, those are indeed some good looking beans.  Reminds me of my
grandfather's fields in central Indiana when I was a kid.

Spencer, while browsing the comments about John's bean field, I noticed your
icon.  Is that an Oliver 77?  I've always had the hots for big old rowcrop
tractors in general, and those nice six-cylinder Olivers in particular.

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio