[AT] Field O'Beans

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Tue Jul 23 19:11:16 PDT 2013

That was what my uncle was running in 1991 when our "real" farming operation
came to a close. That is a heck of a nice machine. He traded in a very worn
6600 for it. It’s a bit hard for me to realize it is now close to 30 years
old. It was still being run just a couple years ago by the same farm that
bought it.

John Hall