[AT] Field O'Beans

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Mon Jul 22 18:41:36 PDT 2013

Nice looking field of beans. There must not be 2 foot of elevation in the
whole field, definitely some flat ground. The last no till beans I put in
was around 2000 with an Oliver Superior drill. It was ancient and only held
3-4 bushels, but it did an excellent job. What kind of combine are you going
to use to cut them with?

John Hall