[AT] junk

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Sun Jul 21 22:37:46 PDT 2013

I  have not found the field where the soybeans were sown by air  yet...
his other fields are idle... across the road  the father of an  Indianapolis
lawfirm  just started working ground yesterday.. it rained him  out...

but we did need that rain--- after 24in in 15 days then  no rain and  90+
heat for 12days  we were hurting for water.

Here we plant as soon as possible  (march 30 last year)   but  we have
never  had a 200bu crop .. save 1 10ac patch in 1982 that  went 220.    We are
extatic with 150/a...

Purdue's main economist told us for the last few years that the Ethanol has
 done topped out at about 10% usage --- that's not a massive amout
considering the PROJECTED growth of production at over 20% over the same  time
frame.   To reinforce that no local Elevator here is offering  over $4.20 for
fall corn... and last I figured we had all most   $4.75/bu  in a crop  (at
that EXTATIC  150bu/a)...   I  cant understand pushing  Milo because it is not
as good a producer and feed  value is lower than corn, and to lower price of
corn you would (if you were  smart) try to increase production of that---
not push another crop.... That is  silly!

Our Crop is looking VERY POOR..   just so much water in that  2week period
that its really bad...but we drove to Champ-banna area    and  came back
feeling like step children....that stuff was super  duper.